Everything you need to know about voting in Plymouth Township: Election dates and registration deadlines, how to register to vote and check your status, how to apply for mail-in or absentee ballots, and how to find your local polling station.
Registering to vote in PA
Register to Vote
To vote in the 2021 primary election, you must register by May 3. To vote in the 2021 general election, you must register by October 18.
Check to be sure you are registered to vote in 2021.
How to vote in PA
You must apply each year for a mail-in or absentee ballot.
Request a mail-in ballot for the primary by Tuesday, May 11
Request a mail-in ballot for the general election by Tuesday, October 26.
Mail-In Ballot Status
Check your status for 2021 to make sure you are registered to receive your mail-in or absentee ballot.
Vote in person
Double-check your local polling station for 2021.
Keep in mind that, last year, COVID-19 required some changes to Plymouth’s traditional polling station locations. Keep up with your current one at the link below.
When to vote in 2021
- Primary Election Day: Tuesday, May 18
- Primary Election Registration Deadline: May 3
- Last day to request a mail-in or absentee ballot: May 11
- General Election Day: Tuesday, November 2
- General Election Registration Deadline: October 18
- Last day to request a mail-in or absentee ballot: October 26